2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Review
Three (3) words to describe the 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P is Admired, Advanced and Ahead. Read the car review about dynamic design, VTEC Turbo Engine and Honda Sensing.
Dynamic Design means presence that intrigues at first glance, heightened power and efficiency across the miles and Honda Sensing for driver-assistive technology.
We will review the 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: Rm187,390.73
The 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo is a great choice for those who want an upscale vehicle with modern technology and power. The turbocharged engine produces 192 horsepower and an impressive 203 pound-feet of torque, while its direct-injection fuel system helps enhance performance. The upgraded infotainment system includes an 8-inch touchscreen, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration, and wireless device charging.
The Honda Sensing package includes driver assistance technology like adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and automatic emergency braking. Additionally, the Accord’s interior is comfortable and offers an array of convenience features, including remote start, dual-zone climate control, and Honda’s HandsFreeLink Bluetooth telephone functionality. The 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo also offers great value for the money and is one of the most reliable vehicles you can buy.
The Honda Accord is traditionally very reliable, has excellent performance and excellent safety ratings, so it should be a strong contender.
Tell us about 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo
The 2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo is a powerful mid-size sedan with ample power and fuel efficiency. It features a 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 191 horsepower and 179 pound-feet of torque. The engine is paired to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with front-wheel drive, and is also offered with all-wheel drive.
The Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo comes with a long list of standard features, including dual-zone automatic climate control, selectable driving modes, and a power moonroof. Inside the cabin, there’s plenty of space for five adults, with supportive seating and a generously sized trunk. This model also comes with a long list of advanced safety features, like Honda Sensing driver assistance and collision mitigation systems.
2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, DOHC VTEC TURBO
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 201ps@ 5,500rpm; Max torque: 260Nm @ 1,600-5,000rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): –
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: 190km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 9.1 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Honda Sport and Econ Driving Mode: Whether you want to maximize fuel economy or rev up your driving experience, the Accord offers you the best of both worlds.
2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension: Multi-link
- Headlights: LED
- Auto Headlights: Standard
- Daytime Running Lights: LED
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 235/45R18
- Spare Tyres: Yes 16″
- Paint Color: Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl
- Body Kit: –
2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Black. Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Leather
- Infotainment System: 8˝ Advanced Display Audio
- Sound System: 10-Speaker with Subwoofer
- Air Conditioner: Dual Auto with color changing backlit knobs.
- Sunroof: –
2022 Honda Accord 1.5 TC-P VTEC Turbo Car Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, AHB)- Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Low Speed Follow, Auto High Beam: Equipped
- Rearview Camera: Multi-angle
- Honda LaneWatch Camera (LWC): Standard
- Multi-view Camera System (360° Camera): Equipped
- Cross Traffic Monitor: Equipped
- Smart Parking Assist System: Equipped with Brake Assist (Rear)
- Tyre Deflation Warning System: Equipped
- Driver Attention Monitor: Equipped
- Security Alarm with Immobilizer: Equipped
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags Side Airbags Side Curtain Airbags
- Rear Seat ISOFIX: Standard
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Standard
- Agile Handle Assist (AHA): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Auto Brake Hold (ABH): Standard
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Front Sensors: 4
- Reverse Sensors: 4