2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Review
To SUV car fans, the 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.o is the first SUV car made by a company from South Korea to arrive in Malaysia. You need to get this car because it comes with 4 variants that are sure to meet the needs of your pocket. Comes in many colors, here it is 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.o is the basic model you can buy. If you have never tasted South Korean -made machinery, you should choose Hyundai.
With a futuristic design, its Geometry is sophisticated with many attractive high -tech details such as LED lighting technology and attractive -looking alloy wheels to delight and dazzle the eyes. Come to the nearest Hyundai showroom to test drive the Hyundai Kona 2.0!
Kepada peminat kereta SUV, 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.o adalah kereta SUV pertama buatan syarikat dari Korea Selatan yang sampai di Malaysia. Anda perlu dapatkan kereta ini kerana didatangkan dengan 4 varian yang pasti memenuhi kehendak poket anda. Didatangkan dengan banyak warna, inilah dia 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.o adalah model asas yang anda boleh beli. Jika anda belum pernah merasai jentera buatan Korea Selatan, anda seharusnya memilih Hyundai.
Dengan rekabentuk futuristik, Geometrinya canggih dengan banyak butiran berteknologi tinggi yang menarik seperti teknologi pencahayaan LED dan roda aloi yang kelihatan menarik untuk menggembirakan dan mempesonakan mata. Jom hadir ke bilik pameran Hyundai yang terdekat untuk memandu uji Hyundai Kona 2.0!
2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active
- Vehicle Brand: Hyundai
- Country: South Korea
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: Crossover SUV
- Price: Rm136k*
The 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active is a great choice if you’re looking for a compact SUV that offers a good combination of power, technology, and value. It offers a powerful, yet fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that produces up to 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque. It comes with a suite of standard active safety features like a forward collision-avoidance system with pedestrian detection, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot collision-avoidance system, and rear cross-traffic alert.
It also features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Additionally, this model also comes with a generous amount of cargo space for all of your belongings.
It depends on what you’re looking for. The 2.0 Active is a good car overall, and has a fairly powerful engine, good gas mileage, and a robust suite of safety features. However, it doesn’t have many luxury features, and may not be the best choice for someone who wants more in the way of amenities. Some potential customers may find that they would prefer another Hyundai model or another brand altogether.
Tell us about 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active
The 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active is a compact-crossover that works hard to be practical and fuel-efficient. It comes equipped with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that offers 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque. Front-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive is available as an option. Transmission choices consist of a 6-speed automatic or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
For 2022, the Kona 2.0 Active receives a healthy dose of technology, with standard features such as connected-car services, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. Safety is also improved thanks to the inclusion of front and rear parking sensors, a rear cross-traffic alert, and a driver-attention warning system. Inside, the cabin of the Kona 2.0 Active is just as versatile as the exterior with roomy seating for five and plenty of cargo space.
2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Car Model: 2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 ACTIVE
- Car Manufacturer: Hyundai
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Selling Price:RM 136,888*
- Engine Type: DOHC
- Engine Capacity: Smartstream G2.0 Atkinson (Nu Improved 2.0 Atkinson)
- Engine Spec: Max power: 149ps @ 6,200rpm; Max torque: 180Nm @ 4,500rpm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5
- Top Speed: N/A km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: N/A seconds
- Gear Transmission: CVT – 8 virtual speed
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Smart / Eco / Normal / Sport
- Traction Mode: 3 (Snow, Mud, Sand)
2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension: Coupled Torsion Beam Axle
- Headlamps: Dual LED (Low & High Projection)
- Tail Lamps: LED Combination
- LED Daylight Running Light: Equipped
- Fog Lamps: Front & Rear
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 235/45 R18
- Spare Tyres: Ask Sales
- Color Available: Many Colors available
2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Car Interior Review
- Seat Materials: Leather / 10 Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat with lumbar support & Manual adjustment for front passenger
- Infotainment System: 8″ Touchscreen with MP3 playback, AUX-in, USB, Bluetooth, Wireless Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™ & Voice Recognition
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Single Zone – Fully Automatic Climate Control with 3-Step Controllable Auto
- Sunroof: No
2022 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Active Car Security and Technology Review
- Airbag: 6 (Driver, Front Passenger & Side)
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard
- Traction Control System (TCS): No
- Electric Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Brake Control (DBC)
- Parking Assist System – Front and Rear only
- Seat Belt Reminder: Driver only
- ISOFIX: 2 (Rear Passenger)
- Technology Name: HYUNDAI SMART SENSE
- Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA): Equipped
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC): Passive Control
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA): Equipped
- Lane Following Assist (LFA): Equipped
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Asisst (FCA): Vehicle/ Pedistrian
- High Beam Assist (HBA): Equipped
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW): Equipped
- Safe Exit Alert (SEA): Equipped
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA): Equipped (with sensor)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA): Equipped