2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Review
Refreshed Design means a new infinite weave grill, in combination with a redesign front bumper, sets the tone for and active and Sportier Proton IRIZ, Revolutionary Connectivity means offering connectivity that is unmatched by any other vehicles in its class, fell in command as you connect to the IRIZ for communication, navigation and entertainment options. Responsive Driv ing is you can enjoy an exhilarating drive that allows you to appreciate every curve and bend effortlessly with the PROTON IRIZ’s proven race-winning credentials underpinned by PROTON’s renowned ride and handling.
The last pillar is a Reassured Safety means that you can experience excitement confidently to the PROTON IRIZ with a comprehensive of a safety equipment and a 5-Star ASEAN NCAP rating, safety will always come first.
Next car review, 2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Review “intelligence that excites” has stress out four (4) main pillars i.e refreshed design, revolutionary connectivity, responsive driving and reassured safety. Read here for more info.
We will review the 2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: 2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT
- Vehicle Brand: Proton
- Country: Malaysia
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: MID SIZE HATCHBACK
- Price: Rm54,800*
The Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT provides an affordable option for those looking for a comfortable, reliable, and safe vehicle in Malaysia. This car has a five-star safety rating and is equipped with an advanced Driver Assistance System, which helps to keep the driver and occupants of the car safe. The car also has great fuel efficiency, with the 1.6L engine being able to average around 18km/L, helping to keep costs low for the driver. Finally, the car has a very stylish exterior and features that make it stand out from the competition.
The Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT is generally well-regarded by owners. It has a good amount of interior space, decent fuel economy, and good performance. The car was given a 5-star automotive safety rating from the ASEAN NCAP when tested in 2015, and reported an overall Satisfactory rating. However, its long-term reliability and quality may be questionable.
Tell us about 2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT
The 2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT is the top-level variant of the redesigned Proton Iriz model. It boasts a sleek and sporty exterior and plush interior. It is powered by a 1.6-liter VVT petrol engine with a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This drivetrain delivers 103 PS (101 hp) and 150 Nm of torque.
Standard equipment includes LED daytime running lights, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry and start, dual-zone climate control, and a digital instrument cluster. The Iriz also comes with advanced safety features such as six airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), and Hill Start Assist (HSA).
2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: DOHC 4-Cylinder In-Line, VVT
- Engine Capacity: 1.6-liter
- Engine Spec:Max power: 109ps@ 5,750rpm; Max torque: 150Nm @ 4,000rpm
- Fuel System: Multi Point Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 40
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Eco Drive Assist with ECO Mode Switch
2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut with Stabilizer Bar
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Headlamps: LED
- Follow Me Home Headlamps: Yes
- Wheels: Alloy 16″
- Tyres: 185/55 R16 Alloy
- Paint Color: 1.6L Active CVT: Snow White, Armour White, Ocean Blue, Citric Orange, Passion Red
- Body Kit: –
2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: 1.6L Active CVT: Semi leather with fabric
- Infotainment System: 8˝ Touchscreen Monitor
- Sound System: 4-Speaker
- Air Conditioner with N95 Cabin Filter: Manual with digital display
2022 Proton Iriz 1.6L Active CVT Car Security and Technology Review
- Reinforced Body Structure with Hot Press Formed Steel: Utilizing hot press forming technology to create a stiffer, stronger and ultimately safer body structure.
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC): Works with ACC to provide steering assistance to keep you vehicle in the center of the lane.
- Rear Parking Sensor: 2
- Front Parking Sensor: 2
- Reverse Camera: Yes
- Electronic Stability Control: Improves vehicle stability in varying road and weather conditions by reducing oversteer or understeer.
- SRS Airbags: Deploy during a collision to protect and reduce the risk of injury. Yes 6 (front, side and curtain)
- Hill Hold Assist: Prevents the vehicle from rolling backwards on a slope, giving confidence to the driver to release the brake pedal and press the accelerator pedal to move forward.
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Electric Stability Control (ESC): Standard
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard
- Hill Hold Assist (HHA): Standard
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Immobilizer: Not Equipped