BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Car Review
Sheer driving pleasure with BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport. The first-ever BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé introduces a new form of authority with a bold character to the compact class. It is above all the uncompromising, performance-oriented aesthetic that unmistakeably reveals its ambitions. In keeping with high-end technologies and perfectly tuned driving dynamics features, the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé stands out from the crowd with ease and pursues its very own path.The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé is based on the modern BMW front-wheel-drive architecture which combines class-leading driving dynamics with a substantially increased amount of interior space.
BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: COUPE
- Price: RM221,817
The BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport is a great choice for those who want a stylish and sporty coupe that also provides plenty of practical space and luxury touches. It features a powerful yet efficient 1.5-litre engine, and its M Sport package brings more styling and tech features, perfect for those who enjoy a higher level of sophistication. It also offers great value for money compared to its larger siblings, with plenty of premium kit on offer at a much lower price.
Yes, the BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport is an excellent car that offers many advantages. It has a sleek and stylish exterior, impressive performance, and a comfortable interior. With lots of advanced safety features, great fuel economy, low running costs, and impressive technology, the BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport is definitely a great car.
Tell us about BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport
The BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport is the top of the range model of the BMW’s new 1-Series line. It features a sportier look, a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The exterior of the BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport features high-gloss black accents, 19-inch M Sport alloy wheels, and a bodykit with larger air intakes. It also has an aerodynamic front spoiler and diffusor, which help give the car a sporty look.
Inside, the BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport features M Sport sports seats, an M-style shift knob, and the infotainment system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features BMW’s iDrive system for control of the car’s settings. The BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport also features an active suspension system designed for improved handling, as well as a Sport+ driving mode for a more spirited drive. The 218i Gran Coupé M Sport also has a fuel-efficient Eco Pro driving mode for better economy.
BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 140hp@4,600rpm-6,500rpm; Max torque: 220Nm@1,480rpm-4,200rpm
- Fuel Tank: 42-liter
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 5.9 l/100 km
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Top Speed: 213 km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 8.7 seconds
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed double-clutch transmission with Steptronic. The 7-speed Steptronic transmission with double clutch technology combines high efficiency with particularly smooth gearshifts and outstanding driving comfort, thanks to tightly spaced gear ratios and fast engine speed transitions. It therefore unites superb comfort with impressive dynamics and increased fuel efficiency.
BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Car Exterior Review
- Frameless Door: The elegant frameless door complements the elegant lines of the vehicle and underline the sporty character of the vehicle.
- Headlamps: LED
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Light: –
- Wheels: 18″ M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 819 M Bicolour with runflat tyres
- Tyres: R18
- Paint Color: Misano Blue, Mineral Grey, Black Sapphire.
- Body Kit: –
BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Car Interior Review
- Seat Materials: Leather ‘Dakota’ with perforations Black/Blue highlight | Black. Sport seats for driver and front passenger
- Air Conditioner: Automatic Air Conditioning
- Sunroof: –
BMW 218i Gran Coupé M Sport Car Security and Technology Review
- Driving Assistant Plus: The Driving Assistant Plus equipment provides a clear improvement in safety and comfort. It includes the Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning with light city braking function, Lane Departure Warning, the High-Beam Assistant, the speed limit info and the camera-based cruise control with Stop & Go function.
- Parking Assistant: The Parking Assistant makes parking the vehicle easier. The Rear-View camera provides a clearer view behind the vehicle. Active Park Distance Control offers increased protection against damage caused by parking. Parking Assist parks the vehicle automatically, parallel or perpendicular to the street and leaves parallel parking spaces. The Reversing Assistant support you when reversing example in narrow lanes.
- BMW Intelligent Emergency call
- BMW TeleServices
- Enhanced Bluetooth telephone with USB & Voice Control
- BMW Navigation
- Run-flat tyres
- Ext. mirrors – folding, auto dimming
- Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
- Security Wheel Bolts
- Driving Assistant
- Comfort Access
- Rear View Camera
- Cruise control with brake function
- Headlight Washer
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- M Sport Package
- BMW Individual roof rails high-gloss Shadow Line
- M Sport suspension
- Automatic Tailgate
- Child seat ISOFIX attachment