BMW 330i M Sport Car Review
The BMW 330i M Sport has always been the leader. Through the new design language, the sports saloon is connecting the successful history with the future. An appearance that meets the wish for sheer driving pleasure with every detail.
#3 The best of both worlds: with the BMW 3 Series Sedan plug-in hybrid model BMW 330e, you experience sustained mobility and efficient driving dynamics. Explore the numerous benefits of these innovative BMW hybrid vehicles and find out more about drive concept, driving dynamics, BMW Charging and practical digital services from BMW Connected Drive.
We will review the BMW 330i M Sport in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
BMW 330i M Sport Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW 330i M Sport
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: RM 291,034
The BMW 330i M Sport is a great all-around sedan that offers a combination of sporty performance, luxurious amenities, and technology features that make your drive more enjoyable. It has a potent turbocharged engine that delivers a thrilling ride while its driver-focused cabin is decked out with premium materials. Some of the features include: a panoramic sunroof, BMW Live Cockpit Professional with 12.3in touchscreen navigation system, wireless charging, heated leather seating, and advanced safety and driver-assistance technologies.
The BMW 330i M Sport is a good car with plenty of power, a good ride, and solid reliability. It offers a luxury cabin, plenty of tech features, and great handling. However, the high cost of running and owning the car may be a concern for some prospective buyers.
Tell us about BMW 330i M Sport Car
The BMW 330i M Sport is a luxury performance sedan that’s part of the BMW’s 3 Series line-up. It’s powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that produces up to 258 horsepower and 400Nm of torque. It comes standard with an 8-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive, although all-wheel drive is optionally available.
The BMW 330i M Sport also comes with a variety of features, including a sport-tuned suspension, 19-inch alloy wheels, an aggressive body kit, and sport seats. This combination of style, power, and luxury helps to make the BMW 330i M Sport one of the most popular 3 Series models.
BMW 330i M Sport Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
The BMW 330i M Sport is based on the modern BMW front-wheel-drive architecture which combines class-leading driving dynamics with a substantially increased amount of interior space.
- Engine Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 258hp@5,000rpm-6,500rpm; Max torque: 400Nm/1,550rpm-4,400rpm
- Fuel Tank: 59-Litre
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 6.6l/100km
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Top Speed: 250km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 5.8 seconds
- Gear Transmission: 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission. The 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes. Whether automatic or manual using gearshift paddles or gear lever – for comfortable coasting or incredibly dynamic driving. In SPORT mode and with the gear lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shift are configured for the best performance.
BMW 330i M Sport Car Exterior Review
- Headlamps: Adaptive LED Headlights
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Light: –
- Wheels: 18″ Light Alloy Wheels V-Spoke Style 780 Bicolour
- Tyres: Tyre dimensions front 225/45 R18; Tyre dimensions rear 255/45 R18
- Paint Color: Misano Blue, Mineral Grey, Black Sapphire.
- Body Kit: –
- Frameless Door: The elegant frameless door complements the elegant lines of the vehicle and underline the sporty character of the vehicle.
BMW 330i M Sport Car Interior Review
- Seat Materials: Leather Vernasca Black
- Air Conditioner: Automatic air-conditioning with 3-zone control
- Sunroof: –
BMW 330i M Sport Car Security and Technology Review
- Driving Assistant: The Driving Assistant equipment provides a clear improvement in safety and comfort. It includes the Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning with light city braking function, Lane Departure Warning, the High-Beam Assistant, the speed limit info and the camera-based cruise control with Stop & Go function.
- Parking Assistant: The Parking Assistant makes parking the vehicle easire. The Rear View camera provides a clearer view behind the vehicle. Active Park Distance Control offers increased protection against damage caused by parking. Parking Assist parks the vehicle automatically, parallel or perpendicular to the street and leaves parallel parking spaces. The Reversing Assistant support you when reversing example in narrow lanes.
- M Sport Package
- HiFi Loudspeaker System (205W, 10 loudspeakers)
- BMW Intelligent Emergency call
- BMW TeleServices
- Run-flat tyres
- M Sport brake
- Ext. mirrors – folding, auto dimming
- LED foglights, front
- M Sport suspension
- Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
- Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory
- Sport seats, front
- M Steering Wheel
- Security Wheel Bolts
- Driving Assistant
- Variable sport steering
- Comfort Access
- Cruise control with brake function
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- Parking Assistant