BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Review
The all-new BMW 430i Coupé M Sport impresses with its unique aesthetics, sporting dynamics and high-quality interior. The combination of unique design and impressive agility develops an extraordinarily high attraction. Read the car review about the today’s hottest vehicles in the market. The price? Technical specification and etc.? Read here for more info.
We will review the BMW 430i Coupé M Sport in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SPORT CAR
- Price: Ask for more info
You should buy BMW 430i Coupé M Sport if you are looking for a luxurious, sporty coupe that is both reliable and stylish. The BMW 430i Coupe M Sport offers power, performance, and comfort, with features such as a sporty M Sport suspension, powerful turbocharged engine, steering responsive electronics, and exclusive 18-inch M Sport alloy wheels. This car is ideal for performance driving and for adding a unique touch of style to your drive.
Yes, the BMW 430i Coupe M Sport is generally considered to be a very good car. It has a powerful engine, great handling, and a very desirable design. It also offers a good level of comfort and luxury features, making it a great choice for those looking for a sporty, yet comfortable driving experience.
Tell us about BMW 430i Coupé M Sport
The BMW 430i Coupe M Sport is a two-door coupe from the German automaker that packs a punch. The 2018 model offers a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 258 horsepower and 400Nm of torque. This power is sent to the rear wheels via an 8-speed automatic gearbox. For a sporty look, the exterior features the M Sport package, which includes an aerodynamic front bumper, a rear diffuser, side skirts with M Sport badges, larger wheels, and an M-branded steering wheel and shifter.
Inside, the cabin has the standard BMW touches, such as leather upholstery and plenty of technology, including an 8.8-inch infotainment system, a 12-speaker stereo system, and enhanced navigation technology. Safety tech includes a lane-keeping system, blind-spot monitoring, and rear-view camera. All in all, the BMW 430i Coupe M Sport offers a compelling package of performance, style, and technology.
BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
Sporty roadholding, optimum handling and high agility: in terms of performance and driving dynamics, the BMW 4 Series Coupé provides exciting driving pleasures. With powerful TwinPower Turbo engines and perfectly matched suspension components, the sports coupé is prepared for every challenge.
The quick info about this vehicle is shown below.
- Engine Type: TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder
- Sporty road holding, optimum handling and maximum agility in terms of performance and driving dynamics. With this powerful TwinPower Turbo engine, this vehicles is prepared for every challenge.
- Engine Capacity: 2.0-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 245hp-258hp@4,500rpm-6,500rpm; Max torque: 400Nm/1,550rpm-4,400rpm
- Fuel Tank: 59-litre
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 6.6l/100km
- Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
- Top Speed: 250km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 5.9 seconds
- Gear Transmission: 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission. The 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes. Whether automatic or manual using gearshift paddles or gear lever – for comfortable coasting or incredibly dynamic driving. In SPORT mode and with the gear lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shift are configured for the best performance.
BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Exterior Review
- Headlamps: LED Headlights
- Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Light: –
- Wheels: 17″ light alloy
- Tyres: Tyre dimensions front 225/50 R17 98 Y XL; Tyre dimensions rear 225/50 R17 98 Y XL
- Paint Color: Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Portimao Blue, Dravit Grey Metallic, Tanzanite Blue Metallic, Arctic Race Blue metallic
BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Interior Review
- Seat Materials: Leather ‘Vernasca’ Mocha decor stitching | Black
- Air Conditioner: Automatic air-conditioning
BMW 430i Coupé M Sport Car Security and Technology Review
- Driving Assistant Professional: Driving Assistant Professional offers optimum comfort and safety during critical or monotonous traffic situations. Apart from the content of the Driving Assistant, it also includes Steering and Lane Control Assistant with extended functions, Emergency Stop Assistant and Lane Keep Assistant with active side collision protection.
- HiFi loudspeaker system
- M Sport Brake
- Variable Sport Steering
- M Sport Suspension
- Seat adjustment, electric, with memory
- Driving Assistant
- Comfort Access System
- High Beam Assistant
- Run-flat tyres
- Locking Wheel Bolts
- M Sport Package
- Interior rear-view mirror with automatic anti-dazzle function
- Lumbar support for driver and front passenger
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- M Sport seats for driver and front passenger
- Cruise control with braking function
- Parking Assistant
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional