BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Review
Sophisticated in every respect BMW 630i GT M Sport: the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo stands for elegant and unique design, all-round ride comfort and self-assured driving dynamics. The distinctive exterior with its new shape of kidney grille and a modified light design highlights the individual optics of the vehicle, causing it to appear even more progressive. The interior reveals a luxurious sense of spaciousness, refined with high-quality materials and innovative features. In combination, with perfectly tuned driving dynamics, any journey in the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo simply cannot be long enough.
We will review the BMW 630i GT M Sport in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below. For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW 630i GT M Sport Car
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SPORT CAR
- Price: RM 418,173
The BMW 630i GT M Sport is a great choice for luxury performance. It has an impressive engine that delivers agile, sporty handling plus superior power and efficiency. The M Sport model also has an array of feature upgrades, including Adaptive M suspension, M Sport brakes, and M Aerodynamics package with a more aggressive styling. All these features come together to create an exciting experience on the roads and the BMW sheer driving pleasure.
Yes, the BMW 630i GT M Sport is generally regarded as a good car. It offers sporty performance, luxury features, and an attractive exterior design. It is also considered to be a reliable car, thanks to its advanced technology and build quality. Buyers looking for an athletic and luxurious grand touring coupe will likely be pleased with the 630i GT M Sport.
Tell us about BMW 630i GT M Sport
The BMW 630i GT M Sport is a large, luxurious, five-door hatchback that offers an impressive combination of performance, sophistication, and versatility. Powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six engine, output is rated at 335 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. This engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
The BMW 630i GT M Sport offers several features that make it a great choice for luxury and performance-minded buyers, such as Adaptive M suspension, a driver-selectable sport setting, M Sport aerodynamic bodywork, and 19-inch alloy wheels. Inside, expect to find lush appointments such as high-end wood trim, leather upholstery, a digital instrument cluster, and a widescreen display. Safety-wise, features include forward-collision warning, lane-departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, and adaptive cruise control.
BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- BMW 630i GT M Sport Engine Capacity: 2.0-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 249-258hp@4,500rpm-6,500rpm, 5,000rpm-6,000rpm; Max torque: 400Nm@1,550rpm-4,200rpm, 1,550rpm-4,400rpm
- Fuel Tank: 68-litre
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 7.3l/100km
- Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
- Top Speed: 247-250km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 6.6-6.5 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Steptronic Sport transmission. The Steptronic Sport transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes. Whether automatic or manual using gearshift paddles or gear lever – for comfortable coasting or incredibly dynamic driving. In SPORT mode and with the gear lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shift are configured for the best performance.
BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Exterior Review
- Headlamps: Adaptive LED Headlights
- Fog Lights: –
- Rear Light: –
- Wheels: 20″ M light alloy wheels Star-spoke style 817 M Bicolour with mixed tyres and runflat tyres
- Paint Color: Carbon Black, Sophisto Grey Brilliant effect, Mineral White, Bernina Grey Amber effect
BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Interior Review
- BMW 630i GT M Sport Seat Materials: Black Dakota leather with exclusive stitching and piping in black / Cognac Dakota leather with contrast stitching
- Air Conditioner: Automatic air conditioning with 4-zone control
- Sunroof: Panorama Glass Roof. When open, the Panorama Glass Roof provides a great deal of fresh air. Closed, it creates a bright, light-flooded atmosphere in the interior. It opens and closes completely automatically at the push of a button with slide and lift functions, roller sunblind and wind deflector.
BMW 630i GT M Sport Car Security and Technology Review
- M Sport Package
- Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Run-flat tyres
- Automatic operation of tailgate
- Panorama Glass roof
- Sport Seats Front
- Driving Assistant
- Active cruise control with Stop&Go function
- BMW Display Key
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- Intelligent Emergency call
- BMW Gesture Control
- M Sport brake
- Seat adjustment, electric, with memory
- Locking Wheel Bolts
- High Beam Assistant
- Comfort Access System
- Parking Assistant Plus
- Driving Assistant Professional: Driving Assistant Professional offers optimum comfort and safety during critical or monotonous traffic situations. Apart from the content of the Driving Assistant, it also includes Steering and Lane Control Assistant with extended functions, Emergency Stop Assistant and Lane Keep Assistant with active side collision protection.
- Reversing Assistant: The Reversing Assistant stores the last 50 meter of the driven path in forward travel up to 35km/h, so that it can be retracted if required. You are relieved of the steering work and can concentrate on monitoring the vehicle environment.