BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV Car Review
The All New BMW X1 sDrive18i TwinPower Turbo is one of our favorite car review in Malaysia. There are two (2) variants in the market right now. Read the review and technical specification here.
Milestones ahead: the BMW X1 has come to set standards. Its eagerness for action is shown above all in its athletic design. At first glance, it is an X model through and through: its exterior is characterised by short overhangs and a long wheelbase typical of a SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle). It makes its ambitions clear with convincing dynamics and agility. And thanks to high versatility and flexibility in combination with innovative technologies, it ensures maximum comfort on every meter of the ride.
We will review the BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
BMW X1 sDrive18i Petro Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: Compact SUV
- Price: RM213,041
The BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol is a great choice for those who are looking for a luxurious compact SUV. This vehicle offers a perfect combination of power, practicality and style, plus the high-quality materials in its interior make it a desirable choice. Furthermore, it is equipped with all-wheel drive for extra traction and stability in all kinds of driving conditions, and its efficient and powerful petrol engine helps to keep running costs low.
The BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol is a highly popular vehicle with positive reviews from experts and owners. It offers strong performance, a comfortable ride, a sporty handling, and many luxury features. Its high price tag may be a drawback for some, but overall, the BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol is likely to be a good car for those who can afford it.
Tell us about BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol
The BMW X1 sDrive18i petrol is a compact SUV powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 141 bhp of power and 220 Nm of torque, and is mated to a 7-speed Steptronic dual-clutch automatic gearbox. It can reach a top speed of 206 km/h and can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 9.2 seconds. It’s fuel efficient for an SUV, with a fuel consumption of 14.9 km/L and a CO2 emission of 155g/km. The SUV ticks all the boxes of practicality, with 420 litres of boot space and a comprehensive set of electronic driver assistance systems.
It also has features such as 3D navigation system and a 10.25-inch touchscreen. All in all, the BMW X1 sDrive18i petrol is the perfect fit for those looking for a sporty and luxurious compact SUV.
BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
Offers a whole spectrum of top performers such as the BMW TwinPower Turbo 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines, the Steptronic transmission, the BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive system as well as an Adaptive suspension and the M Sport brake.
The new generation TwinPower Turbo 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine guarantees maximum driving pleasure, it is notable for its agile power delivery as well as its outstanding responsiveness even at low engine speed.
- Engine Type: 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Engine Spec: Max power: 140hp@4,600rpm-6,500rpm; Max torque: 220Nm@1,480rpm-4,200rpm
- Fuel Tank: 51-liter
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 6.3 l/100 km
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Top Speed: 201 km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 9.6 seconds
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed double-clutch transmission with SteptronicThe 8-speed Steptronic Sport Transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes. Whether automatic or manual using gearshift paddles or gear lever- for comfortable coasting or incredibly dynamic driving. In SPORT mode and with the gear lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shifts are configured for maximum performance.
BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV Car Exterior Review
- Headlamps: LED
- Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Light: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 225/55 R17
- Paint Color: Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue, Mineral Grey, Phytonic Blue
- Body Kit: –
BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Black
- Seat Materials: Leather ‘Dakota’ Black
- Air Conditioner: Automatic Air Conditioning
- Sunroof: –
BMW X1 sDrive18i Petrol SUV Car Security and Technology Review
- Driving Assistant Plus: The Driving Assistant Plus equipment provides a clear improvement in safety and comfort. It includes the Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning with light city braking function, Lane Departure Warning, the High-Beam Assistant, the speed limit info and the camera-based cruise control with Stop & Go function.
- Parking Assistant: The Parking Assistant makes parallel parking easier. The system works by measuring potential spaces while driving past them at a low speed. When a suitable space has been found, the Parking Assistant takes over steering, while you are responsible for selecting the correct gear as well as pressing the accelerator and brake.
- BMW Intelligent Emergency call
- BMW TeleServices
- Enhanced Bluetooth telephone with USB & Voice Control
- BMW Navigation
- Automatic Tailgate
- Ext. mirrors – folding, auto dimming
- Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
- Security Wheel Bolts
- Driving Assistant
- Comfort Access
- Rear View Camera
- Cruise control with brake function
- Headlight Washer
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear