BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Review
Performance in every way. The All-New BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport TwinPower Turbo is one of our favorite car review in Malaysia. There are two (2) variants in the market right now. Read the review and technical specification here. We will review the BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Milestones ahead: the BMW X1 has come to set standards. Its eagerness for action is shown above all in its athletic design. At first glance, it is an X model through and through: its exterior is characterised by short overhangs and a long wheelbase typical of a SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle). It makes its ambitions clear with convincing dynamics and agility. And thanks to high versatility and flexibility in combination with innovative technologies, it ensures maximum comfort on every meter of the ride.
For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport
- Vehicle Brand: BMW
- Country: GERMANY
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: Compact SUV
- Price: RM235,053
The BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport is a great option for those looking to experience premium performance combined with luxury features. It offers a powerful 2.0-liter four-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engine, excellent fuel economy, eye-catching exterior styling, and a wealth of advanced technology and safety features. Its M Sport package adds an aggressive look with sporty exterior accents, and the interior is brimming with luxury amenities.
With its combination of exciting performance, luxury, and technology, the BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport is sure to meet all of the needs and expectations of its owner.
Yes, the BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport is a great car. It offers excellent performance, sleek design, and high-end features. It is one of the most popular SUVs in the BMW lineup and has consistently received great reviews from both drivers and critics alike.
Tell us about BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car
The BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport is a luxury SUV that offers an incredibly comfortable and high-performance driving experience. It features BMW’s innovative xDrive all-wheel-drive system for a sure-footed ride both on and off the road. Inside, the X1 boasts a luxurious interior with leather upholstery and high-end materials, plus a kit of modern tech features that includes a 6.5-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, navigation, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Powering the X1 is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that serves up 192 horsepower and 280Nm of torque, allowing the X1 to accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 6.1 seconds. The X1 also features BMW’s M Sport suspension, which is designed to offer an even sportier ride along with precise handling. Overall, the BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport is an excellent choice for drivers who want an SUV with luxury, power, and agility.
BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
Offers a whole spectrum of top performers such as the BMW TwinPower Turbo 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines, the Steptronic transmission, the BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive system as well as an Adaptive suspension and the M Sport brake. The new generation TwinPower Turbo 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine guarantees maximum driving pleasure, it is notable for its agile power delivery as well as its outstanding responsiveness even at low engine speed.
- Engine Type: 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Engine Capacity: 2.0-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 192hp@5,000rpm-6,000rpm; Max torque: 280Nm@1,350rpm-4,600rpm
- Fuel Tank: 51-liter
- Fuel Efficiency (combined): 6.5 l/100 km
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Top Speed: 224 km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 7.6 seconds
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed double-clutch transmission with Steptronic
- The 8-speed Steptronic Sport Transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes. Whether automatic or manual using gearshift paddles or gear lever- for comfortable coasting or incredibly dynamic driving. In SPORT mode and with the gear lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shifts are configured for maximum performance.
BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Exterior Review
- Headlamps: LED
- Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Light: LED
- Wheels: 18″M Light Alloy Wheels Double Spoke 570 M Bicolor
- Tyres: 225/55 R17
- Paint Color: Misano Blue, Mineral Grey, Black Sapphire.
- Body Kit: –
BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Black
- Seat Materials: Leather ‘Dakota’ Black
- Air Conditioner: Automatic Air Conditioning
- Sunroof: –
BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport Car Security and Technology Review
- Driving Assistant Plus: The Driving Assistant Plus equipment provides a clear improvement in safety and comfort. It includes the Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning with light city braking function, Lane Departure Warning, the High-Beam Assistant, the speed limit info and the camera-based cruise control with Stop & Go function.
- Parking Assistant: The Parking Assistant makes parallel parking easier. The system works by measuring potential spaces while driving past them at a low speed. When a suitable space has been found, the Parking Assistant takes over steering, while you are responsible for selecting the correct gear as well as pressing the accelerator and brake.
- BMW Intelligent Emergency call
- BMW TeleServices
- Enhanced Bluetooth telephone with USB & Voice Control
- BMW Navigation
- Run-flat tyres
- Ext. mirrors – folding, auto dimming
- Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
- Security Wheel Bolts
- Driving Assistant
- Comfort Access
- Rear View Camera
- Cruise control with brake function
- Headlight Washer
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- M Sport Package
- BMW Individual roof rails high-gloss Shadow Line
- M Sport suspension
- Automatic Tailgate