Honda BRV 1.5L V Best Crossover Car Review
The higher variant, a Honda BRV 1.5L V Crossover is the choice of 40,000 Malaysian families for space, design, comfort, performance and innovative. Read the best car review here. The most ideal 7-Seater Family Crossover that fits 7 adults comfortably.
Behold a truly stylish family car. While offering the most space in its class, Honda BRV 1.5L V Crossover bears a sleek and bold appearance. Fit for families who want space without any compromise on style.
We will review the Honda BRV 1.5L V Crossover in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Honda BRV 1.5L V Summary
- Vehicle Name: Honda BRV 1.5L V
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: CROSSOVER SUV
- Price: RM 93,420.27
The Honda BRV 1.5L V is an exceptionally versatile vehicle, offering superior quality, reliability, Safety, Comfort, Versatility, and great Fuel efficiency. The Honda BRV boasts a powerful 1.5L i-VTEC engine that delivers a smooth, powerful ride, along with great fuel economy. Its Interior is greatly spacious and provides versatility with Magic Seats versatility, offering versatile seating positions, offering extra cargo space when needed.
Additionally, it has numerous advanced safety features such as six airbags, Anti-lock brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, and Hill Start Assist. With its superior quality, reliability, Fuel Efficiency, Comfort, and Safety, the Honda BRV 1.5L V is ideal for anyone looking for an all-round vehicle that offers everything.
Yes, the Honda BRV 1.5L V is generally a good car, with good reviews from multiple sources. It offers a comfortable and capable ride that is suitable for daily use, along with plenty of features and plenty of storage space. It is also a good value for money, making it an attractive option for the budget conscious buyer.
Tell us about Honda BRV 1.5L V
The Honda BR-V 1.5L V is a seven-seat crossover SUV that is powered by the 1.5L SOHC i-VTEC engine which produces 120hp and 145Nm of torque. It is mated to a CVT automatic transmission with paddle shifters and is available in both front and four-wheel drive models. The interior is spacious and comfortable, with plenty of storage space and cleverly designed seating configurations. It also has a full host of safety and driver-assistance features, including ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, and Hill-Start Assist Control.
The styling of the Honda BR-V 1.5L V is contemporary and dynamic, with an aerodynamic design and sporty alloy wheels. With its impressive fuel economy and stylish looks, the Honda BR-V 1.5L V is an excellent choice for just about any driving situation.
Honda BRV 1.5L V Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type:4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, SOHC i-VTEC
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 120ps@ 6,600rpm; Max torque: 145Nm @ 4,600rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): –
- Fuel Efficiency: 6.4L/100km
- Top Speed: 160km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 12.2 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: with Eco Indicator
Honda BRV 1.5L V Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: Independent MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Headlights: Projector Halogen
- Auto Headlights: Standard
- Daytime Running Lights: LEDFront Fog Lamp with Daytime Running Light (DRL): Equipped.
- Front Fog Lights: –
- Halogen: heels
- Alloy 16″
- Tyres: 195/60 R15 Alloy
- Spare Tyres: Yes 16′
- Paint Color: Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Marine Purple Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, Passion Red Pearl
- Body Kit: Can be upgraded by Modulo Honda Custom Performances
Honda BRV 1.5L V Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Leather (Black and Red)
- Infotainment System: 7″ Display Audio
- Sound System” 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Single Auto
- Sunroof: –
Honda BRV 1.5L V Car Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, AHB)– Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Low Speed Follow, Auto High Beam: Not Equipped
- Security Alarm with Immobilizer: Equipped
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags Side Airbags
- Rear Seat ISOFIX: Standard
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Front Sensors: –
- Reverse Sensors: 2