Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Review
Drive the future in Full Safety, Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is all about Passion, Legacy, Future. There are three (3) variants available. This vehicle can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance. Read the car review such as top speed, acceleration, Honda Connect, security, price and performance.
Powered by a Passion; refined in its technology and power. Inspired by a Legacy; uniquely rebuilt within a refreshingly open interior. From looks to driving pleasure, step in and feel exhilaration take over. This is the Future. This is the Civic.
We will review the Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turboin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: RM 125,634.64
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a great option for those looking for a reliable and efficient car. It has an excellent fuel economy rating and offers superior handling and performance. The VTEC turbo engine gives the car a sporty feel and more torque to the wheels. It also provides great value for its price.
Yes, the Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a great car. It has a powerful engine that provides good acceleration, responsive handling, and excellent fuel economy. It also has a comfortable interior and many tech features that make it a great driving experience.
Tell us about Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo
The Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a sporty and powerful engine option for the tenth-generation Honda Civic. The 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine produces a maximum of 180 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque, redlining at 6300 RPM. The DOHC VTEC (Dual Overhead Cam Variable Valve Timing) ensures smooth operation across the rev-range, allowing for improved performance throughout each gear. The turbocharger helps with additional power and response, and is capable of up to 0-60 mph in just 8.3 seconds. The Civic E’s engine also includes a sporty exhaust note for those who enjoy a more spirited drive.
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, DOHC VTEC Turbo
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 182ps@6,000rpm; Max torque: 240Nm@1,700-4,500rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): –
- Fuel Efficiency: 6.0L/100km
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: 200km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 8.3 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Normal, Econ, Sport
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Multi Link
- Headlights: LED
- Auto Headlights: Equipped.
- LED Daylight Running Light (DRL): Standard
- Front Fog Lights: –
- Wheels: Alloy 16″
- Tyres: 215/55 R16 Alloy
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 16″
- Paint Color: Ignite Red Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, Meteoroid Gray Metallic.
- Body Kit: Can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance (Honda Genuine Accessories)
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Fabric
- Infotainment System: 7˝ Display Audio with Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto Ready
- Sound System: 4-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Single Auto with Rear Air Conditioning Ventilation
- Sunroof: –
Honda Civic E 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, LCDN, AHB)– Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto High Beam, Low Speed Follow, Lead Car Departure Notification: Equipped.
- Honda Lane Watch Camera (LWC): Not equipped.
- Honda CONNECT (Safety, Security, Convenience): Not equipped.
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags, Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX I‑Size Type: Standard
- Auto Door Lock: Standard
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Auto Brake Hold (ABH): Equipped.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Reverse Camera: Multi-angle
- Reverse Sensors: Standard
- Security Alarm With Immobilizer: Standard
- Agile Handle Assist (AHA): –