Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Review
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is all about Passion, Legacy, Future. There are three (3) variants available. This vehicle can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance. Read the car review such as top speed, acceleration, Honda Connect, security, price and performance.
Powered by a Passion; refined in its technology and power. Inspired by a Legacy; uniquely rebuilt within a refreshingly open interior. From looks to driving pleasure, step in and feel exhilaration take over. This is the Future. This is the Civic.
We will review the Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turboin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Summary
- Vehicle Name: Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo LOREM
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: RM 144,350.09
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a great choice for those looking for an affordable, reliable and highly efficient car. This model features a turbocharged engine that delivers excellent power and torque, as well as great fuel economy. It also has a comfortable and roomy interior, advanced safety features, and an array of tech options like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Honda Civic RS has sporty good looks, making it a great choice for those wanting to stand out on the road.
Yes, the Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a great car. It offers a very powerful and efficient engine, great handling and impressive levels of safety and comfort. It’s a fun, stylish and practical car that will suit a wide range of drivers.
Tell us about Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo
The Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo is a mid-size sedan from Honda’s Civic range, offered in select markets. It is powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that produces 173 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque. The engine is mated to either a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) or a 6-speed manual transmission. It also gets features like dual-zone climate control, push button start, Honda LaneWatch blind spot display, Lane Departure Warning, front and rear parking sensors, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo has a fuel efficiency of 28 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, DOHC VTEC Turbo
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 182ps@6,000rpm; Max torque: 240Nm@1,700-4,500rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): –
- Fuel Efficiency: 6.3L/100km
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: 200km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 8.5 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Normal, Econ, Sport
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Multi Link
- Headlights: LED
- Auto Headlights: Equipped.
- LED Daylight Running Light (DRL): Standard
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 235/40z R18 Alloy
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 16″
- Paint Color: Ignite Red Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, Meteoroid Gray Metallic.
- Body Kit: Can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance (Honda Genuine Accessories)
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Half-Leather (combination leather)
- Infotainment System: 9˝ Advanced Display Audio with Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto Ready
- Sound System: 8-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Single Auto with Rear Air Conditioning Ventilation
- Sunroof: –
Honda Civic RS 1.5L DOHC VTEC Turbo Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, LCDN, AHB)– Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto High Beam, Low Speed Follow, Lead Car Departure Notification: Equipped.
- Honda Lane Watch Camera (LWC): Equipped.
- Honda CONNECT (Safety, Security, Convenience): Equipped.
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags, Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX I‑Size Type: Standard
- Auto Door Lock: Standard
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Auto Brake Hold (ABH): Equipped.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Reverse Camera: Multi-angle
- Reverse Sensors: Standard
- Security Alarm With Immobilizer: Standard
- Agile Handle Assist (AHA): –