Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Review
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo is is undeniable, its legacy unquestionable. Belonging to those who truly desire ENDLESS SUPREMACY. There are four (4) variants available from non-aspirated to turbo engine. This vehicle can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance. Read the car review such as top speed, acceleration, Honda Connect, security, price and performance.
Challenge every limit. Conquer every distance. We will review the Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Summary
- Vehicle Name: Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM 157,615.91
The Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo is a great choice for a compact SUV because it offers a powerful turbocharged engine, great fuel economy, and an array of advanced safety features. It provides an impressive driving experience, with a noticeable boost in horsepower and torque, which makes it great for tackling tough terrain or hauling heavy items. Additionally, its advanced safety features and active driver assistance systems add an extra layer of security and peace of mind for drivers and passengers alike.
Yes, the Honda CR-V 1.5TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo is a good car, providing great engine performance and reliable power. It has a good fuel economy, is reliable and generally considered a good long-term value.
Tell us about Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo
The Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo is a mid-size SUV that is powered by a turbocharged 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine. The DOHC (Dual Over Head Camshaft) VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) turbocharged engine produces a maximum output of 193 hp and 243Nm of torque. It is mated to a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) and the car comes with standard front-wheel drive.
It provides a smooth ride and good fuel economy for highway driving and can handle off-road terrain with ease. The interior is comfortable and spacious, and drivers can enjoy features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto infotainment integration. The Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo is a reliable vehicle that is easy to drive, offers plenty of cargo room and is great value for money.
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, DOHC VTEC Turbo
- Engine Capacity 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec Max power: 193ps@5,600rpm; Max torque: 243Nm@2,000rpm-5,000rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): –
- Fuel Efficiency: 6.8L/100km
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: 200km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 8.9 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System:
- : WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: with Econ Mode Button
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Multi Link
- Headlights: LED
- Auto Headlights: Standard
- LED Daylight Running Light (DRL): Standard
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 235/60R18 Alloy
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 18″
- Paint Color: Passion Red Pearl, Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic. Modern Steel Metallic, Dark Olive Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl
- Body Kit: Can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance (Honda Genuine Accessories)
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color.
- Seat Materials: Leather (Combination leather)
- Infotainment System: 7˝ Advanced Display Audio with Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto Connectivity
- Sound System: 8-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Dual Auto with Rear Air Conditioning Ventilation
- Sunroof: –
Honda CR V 1.5 TC-P 2WD DOHC VTEC Turbo Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, AHB)– Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto High Beam, Low Speed Follow: Equipped.
- Honda Lane Watch Camera (LWC): Standard
- Honda CONNECT (Safety, Security, Convenience): –
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags, Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX I‑Size Type: Standard
- Auto Door Lock: –
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Agile Handle Assist (AHA): Standard
- Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Auto Brake Hold (ABH): Standard.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Reverse Camera: Multi-angle
- Reverse Sensors: 4
- Front Sensor: 4
- Driver Attention Monitor: Standard
- Security Alarm with Immobilizer: Standard