Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Review
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC is sporty attitude, fuel efficiency, unrivalled features and class-leading space. Hop in and take on what’s ahead.. There are five (5) variants available from non-aspirated to hybrid. This vehicle can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance. Read the car review such as top speed, acceleration, Honda Connect, security, price and performance.
Boasting a powerful 1.8L i-VTEC SOHC engine to go with its smooth acceleration via the Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT), the HR-V also features ECO Assist and ECON Mode for improved fuel efficiency and reduced carbon footprint. All to ensure it has the substance to go with its style.
We will review the Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC
- Vehicle Brand: HONDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM 118,581.81
The Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC engine delivers reliable and efficient performance. The advanced engineering of this engine delivers up to 140 horsepower and up to 126 lb-ft of torque, providing a smooth, powerful ride. The lightweight design of the engine also helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions to further improve its environmental friendliness. The transmission system is also high-performance, with a continuously variable automatic available to keep the engine running efficiently. Finally, the engine features Honda’s advanced stop/start system to help reduce fuel consumption even further.
Yes, the Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC is a good car. It has a powerful engine which provides good fuel economy, has good handling and ride quality, and has excellent safety features. The interior is also well designed, making it a pleasant place to spend time in. Overall, the Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC is a great car.
Tell us about Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car
The Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC is a sporty crossover SUV that is a combination of power, reliability, and versatility. It has a 1.8-liter i-VTEC four-cylinder engine that delivers 141 horsepower and 127 lb-ft of torque. It has front-wheel drive standard but is available with All-wheel drive option. Its suspension is composed of Macpherson struts with stabilizer bar in the front, and torsion beam rear suspension with trailing arm. The interior of Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC features a leather-wrapped steering wheel and 6-speaker audio system.
It also features a 7-inch touchscreen with HondaLink, an infotainment system including Apple Carplay and Android Auto. This vehicle has an LED headlight, daytime running lights, and it has a 5-star safety rating from NHTSA. It also comes with a good number of features, such as power windows, power locks, and cruise control.
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4 Cylinder, 16 Valve, SOHC i-VTEC
- Engine Capacity: 1.8-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 142ps@6,500rpm; Max torque: 172Nm@4,300rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 50
- Fuel Efficiency: –
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System: 2WD
- Drive Mode: with Econ Mode Button and Eco Assist indicator.
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Headlights: LED
- Auto Headlights: Equipped.
- LED Daylight Running Light (DRL): Equipped.
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 225/50R18
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 16” Temp
- Paint Color: Passion Red Pearl, Platinum White Pearl, Ruse Black Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic. Modern Steel Metallic.
- Body Kit: Can be upgraded to Modulo Honda Custom Performance (Honda Genuine Accessories)
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Leather (Combination leather)
- Infotainment System: 7˝ Display Audio with Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto Connectivity
- Sound System: 4-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Auto Air Cond
- Sunroof: –
Honda HRV 1.8L RS SOHC i-VTEC Car Security and Technology Review
- Honda SENSING Technology (FCW, CMBS, LDW, LKAS, RDM, ACC, LSF, AHB)– Honda Sensing Technology is Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto High Beam, Low Speed Follow: –
- Honda Lane Watch Camera (LWC): Equipped.
- Honda CONNECT (Safety, Security, Convenience)” –
- Airbags: Dual Front SRS Airbags, Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX I‑Size Type: Equipped.
- Auto Door Lock: –
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Equipped.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Equipped.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Equipped.
- Agile Handle Assist (AHA): –
- Brake Assist (BA): –
- Auto Brake Hold (ABH): Equipped.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Equipped.
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Equipped.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Equipped.
- Reverse Sensors: Not enough info
- Front Sensor: Not enough info
- Driver Attention Monitor: –
- Security Alarm With Immobilizer: Equipped.