Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Review
Read the car review for The All-New Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Review is a sleek seductive profile and demands to go to new places. For you to see more, feel more, and expand your possibilities. With every glance, every curve and every drive, there is always more to discover and be inspired by.
There are three (3) variants available for sedan and touring for you to choose. Read the review here for more info.
We will review the Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touringin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Summary
- Vehicle Name: Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring
- Vehicle Brand: MAZDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: RM210,000
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring is a top-of-the-line vehicle that offers excellent performance and luxury features that make it the perfect choice for the discerning driver. The Skyactiv engine offers enhanced fuel efficiency and power, while the touring dynamics provide great cornering and handling. The interior and exterior are stylish and modern, and the array of technological features make the Mazda 6 truly stand out from the crowd.
Overall, the Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring is an outstanding choice for anyone who desires a high-performance, sophisticated vehicle.
Yes, the Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring is a very good car. It is efficient and reliable, with plenty of features and a comfortable ride. It also has great safety ratings, making it an excellent choice for those who need a reliable and affordable car.
Tell us about Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring
The Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring model is a top model in the Mazda 6 line-up. It features a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with Skyactiv-G technology, paired with a six-speed automatic transmission with manual override. This engine produces 192 horsepower and 258Nm of torque. The exterior of the Touring model comes with a standard set of 17-inch alloy wheels and LED headlights.
The interior comes with leather seating and an 8.0-inch infotainment display, along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Other features include dual-zone climate control, rearview camera, parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, and more. The Touring model of the Mazda 6 has an MSRP of $27,645.
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4 Cylinder With VVT
- Engine Capacity: 2.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 192hp@6,000rpm; Max torque: 258Nm@4,000rpm
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel Consumption: 7.1L/100km
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 62
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Top Speed: 219km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift Mode
- Drive System: 2WD
- Drive Mode: Sport Mode Drive selection switch
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts (Front)
- Rear Suspension: Multi-Link
- Headlamps: Front LED Headlights
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): Standard. LED
- LED Taillights: –
- Front Headlights On/Off Function: Standard.
- Rear Combination Taillights: LED
- Front Fog Lights: Integrated with front fog light
- Rear Fog Lights: Bulb
- Wheels: Alloy 19″
- Tyres: 225/45/R19
- Spare Tyres: Yes. Temporary Steel size 185/55/R16
- Paint Color: Deep Crystal Blue, Polymetal Gray, Jet Black, Machine Gray, Snowflake White Pearl, Soul Red Crystal
- Body Kit: –
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for more info.
- Seat Materials: Leather
- Infotainment System: 8-inch Full Colour Touch Screen Display, Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto Function
- Sound System: 11 Bose® Speakers
- Air Conditioner: Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control w/o Independent Rear Control
- Sunroof: Yes, with Sliding and Tilt Glass.
Mazda 6 Skyactiv-G 2.5L DOHC Touring Car Security and Technology Review
- Stop/Start Idling Technology: Standard.
- G-Vectoring Control Plus Technology (GVC Plus): Standard.
- Mazda i-Eloop Technology: Equipped.
- Front Parking Sensor: 4
- Rear Parking Sensor: 4
- Reverse Camera: 360°View Monitor
- Rain Sensing Wiper: Standard.
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH): Standard.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS): –
- High Beam Control (HBC): –
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Equipped.
- Front Cross Traffic Alert (FCTA): –
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): Equipped.
- Lane-Keep Assist System (LAS): Equipped.
- Smart Brake Support (Front and Rear): Equipped.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA): Equipped.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC): –
- Cruising and Traffic Support (CTS): –
- SRS Airbags: 7 SRS Airbags Front (Driver and Passenger, Side (Front), Curtain (Front and Rear)
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard.
- Break Assist (BA): Standard
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): Standard.
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard.
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA): Standard
- Walk Away Lock: Standard.
- Speed Sensing Auto Lock: Standard.
- ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points and Top Tethers: Standard
- Engine Immobilizer: Engine-Immobilizer Anti-Theft System with Burglar Alarm