Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Review
The active lifestyle vehicle Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel on-road or off, both powerplants: 3.0L turbocharged and 1.9L turbocharged – deliver the quiet, effortless performance that lets you confidently enjoy their unmatched versatility and dependability. There are two (2) variants that you can choose; 1.9L or 3.0L and the specification as below.
We will review the Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
For viewing on mobile phone, you are recommended to turn to landscape mode for more wider display (Side by side specification).
Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Summary
- Vehicle Name: Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel
- Vehicle Brand: MAZDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: Pickup Truck
- Price: RM 123,000*
The Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel is an incredibly powerful and fuel-efficient option for those looking for a reliable pickup truck. The High VGS Turbo Diesel offers increased performance with improved low-end torque and throttle response as well as improved fuel efficiency. Additionally, there are advanced driver assistance systems to improve visibility and safety, as well as an array of entertainment features. In short, the Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel is an impressive truck that offers top-notch performance and reliability.
The Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel is a good car, offering good performance and capabilities as a 4×4 pickup truck. It is also known for being quite reliable and efficient. However, it is important to look at other reviews of the vehicle before making a decision.
Tell us about Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel
The Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel is a pickup truck made by Mazda. It is powered by a 1.9L turbo diesel 4-cylinder engine that produces 148horsepower and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission with adjustable four-wheel drive capabilities. The Mazda BT50 has a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 kilograms and a payload capacity of 1,000 kilograms. It also features a torque-sensing limited slip differential and a standard electronically adjustable suspension.
The exterior of the Mazda BT50 is highlighted by a bold grille design, sleek headlights, and rugged good looks. Inside, the cabin of the Mazda BT50 is equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, and reverse camera. Safety features such as airbags, blind spot monitoring, and hill assist are also standard.
Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: In-line 4, DOHC,16 Valve, VGS Turbo Diesel,(RZ4E-TC)
- Engine Capacity: 1.9-liter
- Engine Spec: Maximum Power – 148Hp@3,600rpm; Maximum Torque – 350Nm@1,800rpm-2,600rpm
- Fuel System: Common-rail, Electronic Direct Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 76
- Fuel Efficiency: –
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive System: 4WD
- Drive Mode: –
Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbones
- Rear Suspension: Leaf Springs
- Headlamps: Bi-Led
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): LED
- LED Taillights: –
- Front Headlights On/Off Function: Standard.
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Fog Lights: Bulb
- Rear Combination Taillights: –
- Paint Color: Rock Grey Mica, GunBlue Mica, Ice White, Red Volcano Mica, True Black Mica.
- Bodykit: –
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 255/65/R17
- Spare Tyres: Yes. Full Size Alloy.
Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Interior Review
- Seat Color: Black
- Seat Materials: Fabric
- Infotainment System: 9 inch Full Color Touch Screen Display Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto Function™, USB and Bluetooth.
- Sound System: 8-® Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Dual Zone Auto Climate Control w/ Rear Vents.
- Sunroof: –
Mazda BT50 1.9 High VGS Turbo Diesel Security and Technology Review
- Off-Road Technology: 4WD Transfer Dial: Standard.
- Off-Road Technology: Rear Differential Lock: Standard.
- Front Parking Sensor: Standard.
- Rear Parking Sensor: Standard.
- Reverse Camera: –
- Rain Sensing Wiper: –
- Automatic High Beam (AHB): –
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM): Standard.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Standard.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): Equipped.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): –
- Auto Emergency Brake (AEB): –
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): –
- SRS Airbags: SRS Airbags Front (Driver and Passenger) x2, Side (Front) x2, Curtain (Front and Rear) x2
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard.
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard.
- Emergency Break Assist (EBA): Standard.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): Standard.
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard (with Off-Road Traction Assist).
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA): Standard
- Walk Away Lock: Standard.
- Speed Sensing Auto Lock: Standard.
- ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points and Top Tethers: Standard
- Engine Immobilizer: Engine-Immobilizer Anti-Theft System.