Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD SUV Review
Read the car review for The All-New Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8L High 2WD (All-Wheel Drive) is born from our obsession to create beautiful vehicles. Expressed through our design language called Kodo: “Soul of Motion.” Capturing movement, even at a standstill. There are four (4) variant available from 2-Wheel drive to All-Wheel drive. Read the review here for more info.
A higher concentration of ultra-high tensile steel reinforces the chassis, while a newly developed knee airbag for the driver’s seat comes as standard equipment. Paired with the latest in advance safety technology – i-Activsense, the all-new Mazda CX-30 takes safety to another level. We will review the Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8L High 2WD in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD Summary
- Vehicle Name: Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD
- Vehicle Brand: MAZDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM167,000
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD is an excellent choice for those who want a reliable and efficient small SUV. It features a powerful turbocharged diesel engine producing up to 114 horsepower, along with ultra-low emissions and excellent fuel economy. This engine is mated to a smooth-shifting transmission and sophisticated G-Vectoring Control Plus which increases safety and driving pleasure. It also offers an impressive list of standard features, including leather seats, a 360-degree view camera, MZD-Connect infotainment system, and advanced safety features.
Yes, the Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD has generally been well-received by reviewers. It is praised for delivering an excellent balance between performance, affordability, and comfort, and is particularly known for its sporty handling and zippy engine.
Tell us about Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD
The Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD is a small SUV based on the Mazda 3 platform. It features a 1.8-liter four-cylinder Skyactiv-D diesel engine that produces 114 horsepower and 270Nm of torque. It is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with three drive modes (Sport, Eco, and Normal) and Mazda’s i-stop fuel-saving system, which shuts down the engine when idling. It also features Mazda’s G-Vectoring Control Plus (GVC+) system for improved handling and agility.
The Mazda CX-30 is offered in two trims (High and Low) with standard equipment such as LED headlights, keyless entry, a touchscreen infotainment system, seven airbags, hill-start assist, and rear parking sensors.
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD SUV Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: SKYACTIV®-D 1.8L DOHC 16-Valve 4 Cylinder with VVT
- Engine Capacity: 1.8-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 114hp@4,000rpm; Max torque: 270Nm@1,600rpm-2,600rpm
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel Consumption: 4.9L/100km
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 51
- Compression Ratio: 14.8:1
- Top Speed: 183km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift Mode
- Drive System: 2WD
- Drive Mode: Not enough info
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD SUV Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts (Front)
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Headlamps: Front LED Headlights with Signature Illumination
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): Standard. LED
- LED Taillights: –
- Front Headlights On/Off Function: Standard. Auto
- Rear Combination Taillights: LED with Signature Illumination
- Front Fog Lights: –
- Rear Fog Lights: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 215/55R18
- Spare Tyres: Yes. Temporary Steel 195/55R17
- Paint Color: Platinum Quartz, Deep Crystal Blue, Snowflake White Pearl, Jet Black, Machine Gray, Soul Red Crystal, Polymetal Gray.
- Body Kit: –
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD SUV Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for more info
- Seat Materials: Leather: Infotainment System
- Mazda Connect Information System with Voice Command. 8.8 inch Full Color Infotainment Display Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto Function.: Sound System
- 8-Speakers: Air Conditioner
- Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control w/o Independent Rear Control
- Sunroof: Yes, with Sliding and Tilt Glass.
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-D 1.8D High 2WD SUV Car Security and Technology Review
- Stop/Start Idling Technology: Standard.
- G-Vectoring Control Plus Technology (GVC Plus): Standard.
- Mazda i-Eloop Technology: –
- Front Parking Sensor: 4
- Rear Parking Sensor: 6
- Reverse Camera: w/ Backup Monitor w/ Distance and Width Guide Lines
- Rain Sensing Wiper: Standard.
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH): –
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS): Equipped.
- High Beam Control (HBC): Equipped.
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Equipped.
- Front Cross Traffic Alert (FCTA): –
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): Equipped.
- Lane-Keep Assist System (LAS): Equipped.
- Smart Brake Support (Front and Rear): Equipped.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA): Equipped.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC): Equipped.
- Cruising and Traffic Support (CTS): –
- SRS Airbags: SRS Airbags Front (Driver and Passenger, Side (Front), Curtain (Front and Rear) Knee (Driver Only)
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard.
- Emergency Break Assist (BA): Standard
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): Standard.
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard.
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA): Standard
- Walk Away Lock: Standard.
- Auto Door Lock: Standard.
- ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points and Top Tethers: Standard
- Engine Immobilizer: Engine-Immobilizer Anti-Theft System.