Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD SUV Review
Read the car review for The All-New Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD is all about speed and grace. A unique combination that defines the core of Mazda CX-5 design. There are five (5) variants available from 2-Wheel drive to All-Wheel drive with turbo engine. Read the review here for more info.
Engines with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY can squeeze far more energy out of every drop of fuel than ever before. We will review the Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WDin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD Summary
- Vehicle Name: Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD
- Vehicle Brand: MAZDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM132,000
The Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD offers a stylish and capable design that drivers of all ages can appreciate. It provides a safe and secure ride, plenty of cargo space for your daily needs, and technology to keep you connected and entertained. Additionally, its sporty 2.0-liter engine delivers plenty of power, saving on fuel costs while maximizing performance. It is also incredibly efficient and agile, making it well-suited for both city driving and longer journeys.
Yes, the Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD is a great car. It has excellent fuel economy and is equipped with a reliable engine that is capable of generating plenty of power when needed. The interior is also very comfortable and well-designed, making it a great choice for those who are looking for an all-around vehicle that offers an impressive driving experience.
Tell us about Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD
The Mazda CX-5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD is a mid-range SUV model from Mazda. It is powered by Mazda’s 2.0-liter four-cylinder Skyactiv-G engine, producing 162 horsepower and 213Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a six-speed manual transmission and together gives the vehicle a 0-60 mph time of 7.7 seconds and a top speed of 115 mph. The Mazda CX-5 is relatively lightweight for its size and is also equipped with a low center of gravity, making it a handling-focused vehicle, and allows it to achieve 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
The interior is also well appointed, including an 8-inch touchscreen, seven-speaker audio system, heated leather seats, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. It also comes with an array of driver-assistance features, including lane-keeping assist, an advanced collision-mitigation system, and adaptive cruise control.
Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD SUV Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 16-Valve 4 Cylinder with VVT
- Engine Capacity: 2.0-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 162hp@6,000rpm; Max torque: 213Nm@4,000rpm
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel Consumption: 6.9L/100km
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 56
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Top Speed: 176km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-Speed Automatic With Manual Shift Mode
- Drive System: 2WD
- Drive Mode: Sport Mode Drive selection switch
Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD SUV Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Multi-Link
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 225/65R17
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 185/80R17
- Headlamps: Front LED Headlights
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): Bulb
- LED Taillights: –
- Front Headlights On/Off Function: Standard. Auto
- Rear Combination Taillights: Bulb
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Fog Lights: Bulb
- Paint Color: Sonic Silver, Deep Crystal Blue, Snowflake White Pearl, Jet Black, Machine Gray, Soul Red Crystal, Arctic White, Meteor Gray.
- Body Kit: –
Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD SUV Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask
- Seat Materials: Fabric
- Infotainment System: Mazda Connect Information System with Voice Command. 7 inch Full Color Infotainment Display Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto Function™.
- Sound System: 6-Speakers
- Air Conditioner: Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control w/o Independent Rear Control and Rear Air Conditioning Vents
- Sunroof: –
Mazda CX 5 Skyactiv-G 2.0L Mid 2WD SUV Car Security and Technology Review
- Stop/Start Idling Technology: Standard.
- G-Vectoring Control Plus Technology (GVC Plus): Standard.
- Mazda i-Eloop Technology: –
- Front Parking Sensor: –
- Rear Parking Sensor: 4
- Reverse Camera: w/ Backup Monitor w/ Distance and Width Guide Lines.
- Rain Sensing Wiper: Standard.
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH): –
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS): –
- High Beam Control (HBC): –
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): –
- Front Cross Traffic Alert (FCTA): –
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): Equipped.
- Lane-Keep Assist System (LAS): –
- Smart City Brake Support SCBS (Front with Pedestrian Detection and Rear): –
- Smart City Brake Support SCBS (Rear): –
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA): –
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC): –
- Cruising and Traffic Support (CTS): –
- SRS Airbags: SRS Airbags Front (Driver and Passenger) x2, Side (Front) x2, Curtain (Front and Rear) x2
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard.
- Emergency Break Assist (BA): Standard
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): –
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard.
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA): Standard
- Walk Away Lock: –
- Speed Sensing Auto Lock: Standard.
- ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points and Top Tethers: Standard
- Engine Immobilizer: Engine-Immobilizer Anti-Theft System.