Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel SUV Review
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel stunning KODO Design language is at the heart of every Mazda SUV. There are four (4) variants that you can choose. Concentrating on proportions, form and fine details, the long flowing lines create a strong, mature and dignified road presence. The addition of features such as roof rails and a low and bold front-end design convey a unique combination of elegance and power.
We will review the Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Dieselin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel Summary
- Vehicle Name: Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel
- Vehicle Brand: MAZDA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM 205,000*
The Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel is a powerful and economical diesel engine that will provide strong performance and impressive fuel efficiency. The High AWD Diesel variant offers up to 218hp and a fuel economy of up to 6.3L/100km, making it a great option for those who want a powerful and efficient engine. Its torque vectoring AWD system also ensures dynamic performance, excellent traction, and improved cornering control.
Yes, the Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel is generally considered to be a great car. It has excellent performance and fuel economy, a comfortable and well-appointed cabin, and a wide array of safety features. The car also has a five-star safety rating from the Australian government’s ANCAP rating system.
Tell us about Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel
The Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel is a stylish, efficient, and powerful midsize SUV from Mazda. Under the hood, it is equipped with an all-new 2.2-liter Skyactiv-D diesel engine which produces a maximum power output of 188 hp and 450Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission which sends power to all four wheels via a four-wheel-drive system. It also comes with a range of active safety technologies such as Smart City Brake Support, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert and more.
The Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel promises dynamic driving with excellent ride comfort and impressive fuel economy of 6.2L/100km.
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel SUV Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4 Cylinder with VVT
- Engine Capacity: 2.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Maximum Power – 188Hp@4,500rpm; Maximum Torque – 450Nm@2,000rpm
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 72
- Fuel Efficiency: 6.0L/100km
- Compression Ratio: 14.0:1
- Top Speed: 200km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-Speed Automatic With Manual Shift Mode
- Drive System: 2WD
- Drive Mode: Sport Mode Drive selection switch
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel SUV Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Multi-link
- Headlamps: Front LED Headlights with Signature Illumination
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): LED
- LED Taillights: –
- Front Headlights On/Off Function: Auto
- Rear Combination Taillights: LED
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Fog Lights: LED
- Paint Color: Sonic Silver, Deep Crystal Blue, Snowflake White Pearl, Jet Black, Machine Gray, Soul Red Crystal.
- Body Kit: –
- Wheels: Alloy 19″
- Tyres: 225/55R19
- Spare Tyres: Yes. Temporary Steel T155/80/R17
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel SUV Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Nappa Leather
- Infotainment System: Mazda Connect Information System with Voice Command. 7-inch Full Color Infotainment Display Apple CarPlay® & Android® Auto Function™.
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Three Zone Climate Control w/ Independent Rear Control
- Sunroof: –
Mazda CX 8 Skyactiv-D 2.2L High AWD Diesel SUV Car Security and Technology Review
- Stop/Start Idling Technology: Standard.
- G-Vectoring Control Plus Technology (GVC Plus): Standard.
- Mazda i-Eloop Technology: –
- Front Parking Sensor: 4
- Rear Parking Sensor: 4
- Reverse Camera: 360° View Monitor.
- Rain Sensing Wiper: Standard.
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH): Equipped.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS): –
- High Beam Control (HBC): –
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM): Equipped.
- Front Cross Traffic Alert (FCTA): –
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Equipped.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): Equipped.
- Lane-Keep Assist System (LAS): Equipped.
- Smart City Brake Support SCBS (Front with Pedestrian Detection and Rear): Equipped.
- Smart City Brake Support SCBS (Rear): Equipped.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA): Equipped.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC): –
- Cruising and Traffic Support (CTS): –
- SRS Airbags: SRS Airbags Front (Driver and Passenger) x2, Side (Front) x2, Curtain (Front and Rear) x2
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD): Standard.
- Emergency Break Assist (BA): Standard
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): –
- Traction Control System (TCS): Standard.
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA): Standard
- Walk Away Lock: Standard.
- Speed Sensing Auto Lock: Standard.
- ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points and Top Tethers: Standard
- Engine Immobilizer: Engine-Immobilizer Anti-Theft System.