Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Review
The all-new Nissan Leaf 110kW AC Synchronous Electric Motor EV is an Electric Vehicle that can range up to 311km based on New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test mode. What’s more? This EV car can launch in a flash thanks to 100% instant torque and electric drivetrain. Read the car review here for more info.
It’s a rush you never saw coming. Nissan LEAF’s 100% electric drivetrain delivers instant acceleration (0-100 km/h in 7.9 secs) as soon as you touch the pedal. Turn the wheel, and the fun continues, with a low center of gravity that lets you hug the road.
Go where no Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV has gone before, with its standard 40kWh battery delivering up to 311km on a single charge, you can take daily commuting and road trips with confidence.
We will review the Nissan Leaf 110kW AC Synchronous Electric Motor EV in detail in terms of battery, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV
- Vehicle Brand: NISSAN
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: HATCHBACK
- Price: RM 168,800
There are many benefits to purchasing a Nissan Leaf EV Car, such as:
- It is a highly efficient vehicle, with no emissions and low running costs.
- It is quiet, with no engine noise pollution.
- It has an extremely low environmental impact, helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
- -It has a range of up to 235 miles on a single charge, providing enough range for most daily driving.
- It provides instant acceleration and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- It comes with advanced safety features, including a backup camera and pedestrian detection.
- It has a generous charging network, making it easy to plug in and recharge.
- It provides a unique driving experience, with innovative technology and cutting-edge design.
Yes, the Nissan Leaf is a good car. It is reliable, efficient and relatively affordable. It offers a good range for daily commuting and its electric motor offers a smooth ride with zero emissions.
Tell us about Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car
Nissan Leaf is a five-door electric car manufactured by Nissan and first introduced in 2010. It is the world’s bestselling electric vehicle by far, with over 450,000 units sold as of December 2018. It runs exclusively on electricity, producing no tailpipe emissions or CO2. It has a range of up to 243km (151 miles) per charge, depending on the trim you choose. At speed, the Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV’s low center of gravity and liquid-cooled battery pack give you the feeling of driving a sports car.
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV offers a surprisingly quiet ride which enhances the experience of the Leaf’s environmentally friendly design. Inside, the user-friendly infotainment system gives you the ability to monitor and adjust the car’s performance. The Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV also offers cutting edge driver-assistance features like ProPILOT Assist, an autonomous driving system that can automatically adjust the speed and braking based on traffic and surrounding environments.
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Battery Name: Mechanical 110kW AC Synchronous Electrical Motor
- Performance Spec: Max power: 150ps; Max torque: 320Nm
- Battery Type: 40kWh Lithium Ion
- Wall Box Charger: 6.6kW
- Full Charge: 1 hour for 311km
- Quick Charge: Yes 15 minutes charging time using 50kW for 78km of range.
- Battery Delivery Range: 311km on single charge
- Top Speed: 155km/h
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: 7.2 seconds
- Gear Transmission: Single Speed Reduction
- Drive Mode: –
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: Independent MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Headlamps: Signature boomerang LED Daytime Running Light
- Front Fog: Front and rear
- Alloy 17″ Diamond Cut Turbine:
- Tyres: 215/50 R17 Alloy
- Spare Tyres:
- Yes. T125/90 D16: Paint Color
- Exclusive Two-Tone Color: Roof: Deep Blue Pearl Body: Pearl White; Roof: Super Black Body: Magentic Red; Single Tone Color: Brilliant Silver, Super Black, Gun Metal Grey, Deep Blue Pearl
- Body Kit: –
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Leather Alcantara
- Infotainment System: 5″ Display with AM/FM/USB/AUX/Bluetooth Audio Handsfree
- Sound System: 4-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Automatic Air Conditioning with timer.
- Sunroof: –
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle EV Car Security and Technology Review
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (IFCW) with Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking (IFEB)– Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning monitors vehicle distance and speed between 5km/h to 80km/h, and provides audio and visual alerts when it detects a risk from frontal collision. If the driver doesn’t take any action after the IFCW system detected a risk from frontal collision, the standard Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking system will indicate an emergency stop sign and automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a frontal collision or lessen the severity of an impact.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor (IAVM) with Moving Object Detection (IMOD) Perfect during parking and maneuverings tight spots, the Intelligent Around View Monitor system uses 4 cameras that provide an on-screen virtual 360° bird’s-eye view of the vehicle (as well as 3 other angle views), while the Intelligent Moving Object Detection system helps to detect and alert the driver of moving objects surrounding the vehicle.
- Intelligent Driver Alertness (I-DA): Equipped.
- Intelligent Ride Control: Standard
- Intelligent Trace Control: Standard
- SRS Airbags: 6 (Front, Side, Curtain)
- ISOFIX with Top Tether: Standard
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Standard
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Standard
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC): Standard
- Cooperative Regeneration Braking System: Equipped.