Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Review
Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: Proton X50 1.5T Executive
- Vehicle Brand: Proton
- Country: Malaysia
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: Rm84,800*
The Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car is a great choice for those who want a vehicle with a stylish design, advanced technology, and efficient performance. Its turbocharged engine provides plenty of power and response, while its comfortable interior and features make it an enjoyable ride. The car also offers great value for money and comes with a five-star safety rating. With all of these features and more, the Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car is an excellent choice for those who want a reliable, stylish, and enjoyable ride.
The Proton X50 1.5T Executive is a good car. It has good performance, lots of features, and good safety ratings. It is also a great value for money car with a starting price of just under RM90,000. Depending on your particular needs and wants, the Proton X50 1.5T Executive may be a great car for you.
Tell us about Proton X50 1.5T Executive
The Proton X50 1.5T Executive is a 5-seater compact SUV produced by Proton, a Malaysian automotive manufacturer. It is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 140hp and 226Nm of torque, which is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. It is equipped with a variety of modern features, such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, an Electric Parking Brake, Hill-Hold Assist, Airbags and Brake Assist, and an Electronic Stability Control system.
It also comes with a host of comfort and convenience features, such as an adjustable rear-view mirror, cruise control, electric tailgate, power windows and electrically adjustable side mirrors. The Proton X50 1.5T Executive has a fuel economy rating of 14.5km/L and is available in six colours.
Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: DOHC Turbo
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 150ps @ 5,500 rpm; Max torque: 226Nm @ 1,500-4,000rpm
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission with Manual Mode
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Eco / Normal / Sport
Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Projector Headlamps: LED
- LED Daylight Running Light: Equipped
- Auto Headlamps: Equipped
- Front Fog Lamps: LED
- Auto Rain Sensing Front Wipers: –
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 215/60 R17
- Paint Color: 1.5t Executive: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Grey, Ocean Blue, Citric Orange, Passion Red
- Body Kit: –
Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Black Leatherette
- Infotainment System: 8˝ touchscreen monitor size
- Sound System: 4-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Manual
- Sunroof: No
Proton X50 1.5T Executive Car Security and Technology Review
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS): Equipped with 9 advanced sensors and 5 cameras to look out what you may miss and react accordingly to keep you and loved ones safe.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Not equipped.
- 360 Camera and Parking Sensor: –
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC): –
- Electronic Stability Control: Improves vehicle stability in varying road and weather conditions by reducing oversteer or understeer.
- Auto Park Assist (APA): –
- 360 Camera: –
- Lane Keep Assist: –
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): –
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS): –
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB): –
- Intelligent High Beam Control (IHBC): –
- 6 SRS Airbags: Deploy during a collision to protect and reduce the risk of injury.