Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Review
5 things about latest SUV from Proton X50 1.5T Premium: stylist design, powerful performance, outstanding safety, revolutionary connectivity and total comfort. There are four (4) variants in the market. Buy this awesome SUV with the latest technology and security. We will review the Proton X50 1.5T Premiumin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: Proton X50 1.5T Premium
- Vehicle Brand: Proton
- Country: Malaysia
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: Rm93,200*
The Proton X50 1.5T Premium offers great value for money and a great range of features. It offers the latest turbocharged engine, equipped with a SYVC II (Smart infotainment System). It also offers a sporty 4WD system and advanced electronic safety systems. For those looking for a high-performance and luxurious car, the Proton X50 1.5T Premium provides a truly excellent blend of performance, value, and technology.
Yes, the Proton X50 1.5T Premium is a great car. It’s a powerful car with good performance and strong handling, and its build quality is excellent. It has a range of features and technologies, such as an eight-inch touchscreen, 360-degree camera, and Apple CarPlay. It also has a good fuel economy and is relatively affordable for a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine.
Tell us about Proton X50 1.5T Premium
The Proton X50 1.5T Premium is a mid-sized SUV manufactured by Malaysian automobile company Proton. It has a 1.5L turbocharged engine, producing 150hp and 226Nm of torque, and an 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The X50 1.5T Premium model also features many comfort and convenience features, such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, and a 360-degree camera. It also comes with electronic safety features such as Blind Spot Monitoring, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning. Other features include leather seats, dual-zone climate control, power tailgate, and automatic headlamps.
Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: DOHC Turbo
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 150ps @ 5,500 rpm; Max torque: 226Nm @ 1,500-4,000rpm
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission with Manual Mode
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Eco / Normal / Sport
Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Projector Headlamps: LED
- LED Daylight Running Light: Equipped
- Auto Headlamps: Equipped
- Front Fog Lamps: LED
- Auto Rain Sensing Front Wipers: –
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 215/60 R17
- Paint Color: 1.5t Executive: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Grey, Ocean Blue, Citric Orange, Passion Red
- Body Kit: –
Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Black and Red Leatherette
- Infotainment System: 8˝ touchscreen monitor size
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Auto
- Sunroof: No
Proton X50 1.5T Premium Car Security and Technology Review
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS): Equipped with 9 advanced sensors and 5 cameras to look out what you may miss and react accordingly to keep you and loved ones safe.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Equipped.
- 360 Camera and Parking Sensor: Equipped
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC): –
- Electronic Stability Control: Improves vehicle stability in varying road and weather conditions by reducing oversteer or understeer.
- Auto Park Assist (APA): –
- 360 Camera: Yes. Get bird’s eye view of your surrounding as you park your vehicle.
- Lane Keep Assist: –
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): –
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS): –
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB): –
- Intelligent High Beam Control (IHBC): –
- 6 SRS Airbags: Deploy during a collision to protect and reduce the risk of injury.