Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Review
5 things about latest SUV from Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship: stylist design, powerful performance, outstanding safety, revolutionary connectivity and total comfort. There are four (4) variants in the market. We will review one by one. We will review the Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagshipin detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Summary
- Vehicle Name: Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship
- Vehicle Brand: Proton
- Country: Malaysia
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: Rm103,300*
The Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship is a premium grade compact crossover SUV offering an amazing combo of luxury, power, reliability and convenience. The X50 Flagship is Proton’s highest-spec X50 model, and is packed with features normally found only in higher-end vehicles – including a powerful 1.5 liter turbocharged GDI engine, impressive exterior design, spacious cabin, advanced safety and infotainment features, and more. It is the perfect vehicle for those looking for a stylish and comfortable way to traverse the city and beyond.
Yes, the Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship is a good car. It has a roomy interior, a smooth ride, and a modern infotainment system. It also offers lots of features and is available at an affordable price point.
Tell us about Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship
The Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship is one of the most advanced and powerful variants of the Proton X50 range of SUVs. It is powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engine, which produces 150 bhp and 226 Nm of peak torque.
The Flagship variant is equipped with Proton’s advanced hi-tech infotainment system, an 8-inch HD touchscreen, integrated direct voice control (IDVC), 360-degree Around View Monitor (AVM), enhanced active safety features and semi-autonomous driving technology such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). The Proton X50 Flagship variant is also available with an enhanced premium interior, a panoramic sunroof, and many other features.
Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: DOHC Turbo
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 177ps @ 5,500 rpm; Max torque: 255Nm @ 1,500-4,000rpm
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission with Manual Mode
- Drive System: 2WD (Front Wheel Drive)
- Drive Mode: Eco / Normal / Sport
Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam
- Projector Headlamps: LED
- LED Daylight Running Light: Equipped
- Auto Headlamps: Equipped
- Front Fog Lamps: LED
- Auto Rain Sensing Front Wipers: –
- Wheels: Alloy 17″
- Tyres: 215/60 R17
- Paint Color: 1.5t Executive: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Grey, Ocean Blue, Citric Orange, Passion Red
- Body Kit: –
Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Black and Red Leatherette
- Infotainment System: 8˝ touchscreen monitor size
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Auto
- Sunroof: Panoramic Sunroof
Proton X50 1.5TGDI Flagship Car Security and Technology Review
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS): Equipped with 9 advanced sensors and 5 cameras to look out what you may miss and react accordingly to keep you and loved ones safe.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Equipped.
- 360 Camera and Parking Sensor: Equipped
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC): Works with ACC to provide steering assistance to keep your vehicle in the center of the lane.
- Electronic Stability Control: Improves vehicle stability in varying road and weather conditions by reducing oversteer or understeer.
- Auto Park Assist (APA): An intelligent and convenience self-parking system to help you ease into parking spots.
- 360 Camera: Yes. Get bird’s eye view of your surrounding as you park your vehicle.
- Lane Keep Assist: Yes. Actively keeps your vehicle on the lane.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): Yes. Sends the alert when the vehicle unintentionally begins to drift out from the lane.
- Intelligent High Beam Control (IHBC): Yes. Automatically switch between low and high beams when there are oncoming or other vehicles nearby.
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS): Yes. Monitor blind spot and alerts you when vehicle are nearby.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB): Yes. Alert and brake automatically to reduce the risk of injury when a potential frontal collision is detected.
- 6 SRS Airbags: Deploy during a collision to protect and reduce the risk of injury.