Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Review
This is Pure Duality, Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol is crafted to perform. Trust for smoother journeys ahead. Rediscover your journeys in the striking Fortuner that truly defines functionality, comfort and superior performance for the best of adventures.
2.7 Litre Engine (Petrol): Enjoy overall performance across the rev range with Dual VVT-i. We will review the Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol in detail in terms of engine, gear transmission, vehicle interior and exterior space, technology as well as car safety. You can make a comparison by clicking the variants offered below.
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Summary
- Vehicle Name: Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol
- Vehicle Brand: TOYOTA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Price: RM186,880.00
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol provides an excellent combination of power, performance, and design. It offers a powerful and reliable engine, impressive 4×4 capabilities, attractive exterior styling, and a unique interior. It has excellent off-roading capabilities, superior acceleration, and good fuel efficiency. It is reliable, comfortable, and affordable. It is also highly customizable, making it ideal for those who want a vehicle that suits their individual needs and preferences. It also has advanced safety features, giving drivers and passengers peace of mind while on the road.
Yes, the Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol generally receives favorable customer reviews for its comfortable interior, powerful engine, generous cargo space, and well-rounded safety features.
Tell us about Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol
The Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol is a mid-size, 4-wheel drive SUV from Toyota. It is powered by a 2.7-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that generates 164 PS of power and 245 Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual or 6-speed auto gearbox and comes with four-wheel drive system. It has a variety of features such as electronic stability control, anti-lock braking system, reverse parking camera and sensors, shift-on-fly 4WD system, smart entry and start, advanced hill descent control, encircling roof rails and 8-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats.
The Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4×4 DOHC Petrol is a reliable, comfortable and capable vehicle that is perfect for both city and off-road driving.
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder, In-line,16V, DOHC Dual VVT-I Petrol
- Engine Capacity: 2.7-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 166ps@5,200rpm; Max torque: 245Nm@4,000rpm
- Fuel System: –
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 80
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: 6-speed Automatic with Sequential Shifter
- Drive System: 4WD
- Drive Mode: Normal, ECO & Sport Mode
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: Independent Double Wishbone with Coil Spring & Stabilizer / 4-link coil Spring with Lateral Control Rod & Stabilizer
- Rear Suspension: Rack & Pinion with Hydraulic Power Assist
- Headlights: Automatic Bi-LED Projector (with Follow Me Home Function)
- Auto Headlights: Standard.
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL): LED
- Headlamps (Follow me home function): Standard.
- Front Fog Lamps: LED
- Rear Fog Lamps: LED
- Rear Combination Lamps: LED
- Wheels: Alloy 18″
- Tyres: 265/60R18, Alloy (Highway Terrain Tyres)
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 265/60R18, Alloy (Highway Terrain Tyres)
- Paint Color: Bronze Mica Metallic, Super White II, Medium Silver Metallic, Silver Metallic, Phantom Brown Metallic, Attitude Black
- Body Kit: –
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask
- Seat Materials: Combination Leather
- Infotainment System: Display Audio with 9″ Capacitive Touch Screen, Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ Connectivity*, USB, Bluetooth® & Reverse Camera
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner (Front and Rear): Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control / Automatic
- Sunroof: –
Toyota Fortuner 2.7 SRZ 4x4 DOHC Petrol Security and Technology Review
- Pre-collision System (PCS)– Pre-collision Warning, Pre-collision Braking, Front Departure Alert, Pedal Misoperation Control: Not Equipped.
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Assist– Alerts when you are out of the lane unintentionally. Less swaying, smoother driving: Not Equipped.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC): Not Equipped (Normal Cruise Control).
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA): –
- Automatic High Beam (AHB): -.
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM): Detects vehicles that may not be visible to you when changing lanes or reversing, and alerts you: Equipped.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Equipped.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): –
- Parking Sensor: Standard (Front & Rear).
- Auto Door Lock: Standard. Speed Auto Door Lock.
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS): –
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) with Brake Hold: –
- 3D Panoramic View Monitor (PVM): Get a detailed 360° view of your vehicle for maneuvering in tight spaces: Equipped.
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Front: Standard.
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Front: Optional.
- Automatic with Rain Sensor: –
- (The name of the technology is Toyota Safety Sense or TSS consist of Pre-Crash System (PCS), Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Automatic High Beam (AHB))
- SRS Airbags: 7 (Driver, Front Passenger, Side, Curtain & Driver Knee)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD): Standard
- Brake Assist (BA): Standard
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC): Standard
- Active Traction Control (A-TRC) 4×4: Standard
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC) 4×4: Equipped.
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC): Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): –
- Hybrid Regenerative Breaking: –
- ISOFIX (Child Restraint System): With (2nd Row Outboard Seats)
- Alarm System: Immobilizer, Siren with Backup Battery, Ultrasonic Sensor, Glass Break Sensor, Double Locking & Speed Auto Door Lock
- Premium Security Solar Film: Standard.
- Vehicle Telematics System (VTS): Equipped.