Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Review
Irresistible As Ever. Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i is built to exceed as never before, find out why this sedan is too irresistible to handle. A smoother and safer drive is undeniably exciting behind the wheels.
There are four (4) variants available and one (1) Gazoo Racing or GR specs. Read the car review such as top speed, acceleration, security, price and performance.
Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Review Summary
- Vehicle Name: Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i
- Vehicle Brand: TOYOTA
- Country: JAPAN
- Year: 2022
- Vehicle Type: SEDAN
- Price: RM90,400.00
The Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i is one of the best buys for those looking for a reliable, efficient, sporty and stylish vehicle. It has a powerful engine that provides smooth performance, fuel-efficiency and low emissions, plus a host of advanced features and amenities. The DOHC Dual VVT-i technology is designed to optimise engine power and torque for improved acceleration, dynamic performance and fuel efficiency.
It also offers increased driving pleasure with its smooth yet responsive transmission and sporty driving dynamics. With its economical running costs, comfortable cabin and a plethora of advanced features, the Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i provides great value for money.
Yes, the Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i is generally considered to be a good car. It is praised for its reliable engine, comfortable ride, low maintenance costs, economical fuel consumption, and spacious interior.
Tell us about Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i
The Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i is a compact sedan that comes equipped with a 1.5 liter four-cylinder gasoline engine capable of delivering 107 horsepower and 140 Nm of torque. This engine is connected to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with seven-speed sequential shiftmatic, allowing power to be passed to the front-wheels of the vehicle.
The Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC dual VVT-i comes with plenty of features, such as an automatic air conditioning system, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, and power windows. Safety features include dual front SRS airbags, ABS with electronic brake-force distribution, and vehicle stability control. The Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i provides a comfortable ride and is perfect for the everyday commute in urban settings.
Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Engine, Transmission and Design Review
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder, In-line, 16-valve, DOHC with Dual VVT-i
- Engine Capacity: 1.5-liter
- Engine Spec: Max power: 107ps@6,000rpm; Max torque: 140Nm@4,200rpm
- Fuel System: –
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Liter): 42
- Compression Ratio: –
- Top Speed: –
- Acceleration 0-100km/h: –
- Gear Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with 7-Speed Sport Sequential Shiftmatic
- Drive System; 2WD
- Drive Mode; Drive Mode Switch: ECO mode maximizes fuel efficiency while SPORT mode offers more engine response.
Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Exterior Review
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Struts with stabilizer
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam with Stabilizer
- Headlights: LED with Follow-me-home Function
- Auto Headlights: –
- LED Daylight Running Light (DRL): Standard.
- Front Fog Lights: LED
- Rear Fog Lamps: Standard.
- Wheels: Alloy 16″
- Tyres: 195/50 R16, Alloy
- Spare Tyres: Yes. 195/50 R16
- Paint Color: Orange Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, Nebula Blue Metallic, Red Mica Metallic, Silver Metallic.
- Body Kit: Optional (With Front Bumper Spoiler, Rear Bumper Spoiler, Side Skirts)
Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Interior Review
- Seat Color: Ask for available color
- Seat Materials: Perforated Leather (Black)
- Fabric: Fabric
- Leather & Suede (Black): Infotainment System
- Display Audio with 7″ Touch Screen, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto-ready Connectivity, Tuner, MP3, Voice Dial, USB, AUX & Bluetooth®
- Sound System: 6-Speaker
- Air Conditioner: Auto Air Cond
- Sunroof: –
Toyota Vios 1.5G AT DOHC Dual VVT-i Security and Technology Review
- Pre-collision System (PCS)– Avoids or mitigates frontal collisions by alerting the driver and automatically applying the brakes to reduce vehicle speed when there is a risk of collision: Equipped.
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA)– Alerts when you are out of the lane unintentionally. Less swaying, smoother driving: Equipped.
- 3D Panoramic View Monitor (PVM)– Get a detailed 360° view of your vehicle for maneuvering in tight spaces: Equipped.
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)– Detects vehicles that may not be visible to you when changing lanes or reversing, and alerts you: Equipped.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA): Equipped.
- Front Digital Video Recorder (DVR): Equipped.
- SRS Airbags: 7 (Dual Front, Driver’s Knee, Front Side and Curtain Shield)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) & Traction Control (TRC): Standard
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC): Standard
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with EBD & BA: Standard
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS): Standard
- Parking Sensor: Equipped.
- Auto Door Lock: With (Speed-linked)
- ISOFIX: Standard (Rear only).
- Alarm System: Immobilizer, Siren with Backup Battery, Cabin Sensor & Tilt Sensor
- Premium Security Solar Film: With
- Vehicle Telematics System (VTS): With